Friday, September 18, 2009

Hope in God!

"Why are you cast down O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God." Psalm 42:11

Our God is powerful and with Him, all things are possible. (Mark 14:36). Remember, Our God will wait that He may be gracious unto you. (Isaiah 30:18)

Remember
, how He answered your prayers in the past and how He wiped every tear shed by you in the dark. He knows you coz He made you. "Know that the LORD, He is God! It is He who made us and we are his;" Psalm 100:3

These times are to be treasured, painful as they may be. Yet, it is during these times He reveals Himself to you! You know Him in way like you have never experienced before.

"I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you; therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes." Job 42:6

1 comment:

Caroline Kaunds said...

What a blessed assurance that our God knows us perfectly. Trials definitely draw us closer to the Lord. Praise Him!!!!