Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where do you stand today in your Christian Walk?


I am always freaked out when I need to get an evaluation done. Whether it was for education, sports or health. An evaluation is the revelation of truth. I always know that the results will show me where I exactly stand. Sometimes it is good, other times not that great. But how ever disappointing an evaluation can be, I would know my weak areas and thus be able to work on it.

It’s the same with our Christian walk. We need to evaluate ourselves with the word of God and see where we stand. Are we still babies in the Christian faith, or have we grown? Do we daily delight in spending time studying His word and in prayer? Any specific sin areas in your life you have asked the Lord to help you conquer?

“Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise” Eph 5 : 15

Therefore let us be careful of how we live our life as we are living it unto the Lord. There will be a lot of hard questions we might have to ask ourselves to really figure out where we stand in our Christian walk. But that is the only way we can move forward in the faith.

No comments: