Monday, September 12, 2011

Come and Praise!

Gracious and loving Heavenly Father, I bless Your Holy Name and rejoice in You. Your works are great, studied by those who delight in them. You do all things in accordance to Your will and it gives You perfect pleasure.

It was Your will to send Your Only Son to this world as the Messiah, the Savior of mankind. Through Him, You offered pardon, forgiveness, cleansing, redemption and reconciliation. What a great mystery You have unveiled before my eyes, things which angels long to look into.

Truly, no one, absolutely no one can know You except through Your Son. I thank You Jesus for revealing God the Father. I bless You and rejoice that my eyes has 'seen' wonderful and marvelous things.

I worship You, LORD Jesus, for You are the Anointed One, the Righteous Judge. All things belong to You and in all things, You are the Preeminent One.

Thank You, O God the Spirit for opening my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your law. I rejoice and my heart is glad. I have tasted and seen that the LORD is good.

Truly, salvation belongs to Our God.

Worthy are You, O God to receive honor, glory and power. All things come from You and of Your own do we give unto You. Amen.

No comments: