Thursday, September 11, 2008

New things anew!!

"Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it?” Isaiah 43: 19

Yesterday I heard some news which immediately signaled that a change was near. Thankfully I was not upset but I knew a lot of things were going to change. I know God is in complete control of everything, hence I have nothing to be scared about. When God takes away something it is always for our good. These times are precious as we lean more on Him.

Whenever God has taken something out of my life, He has always replaced with something much much better. And I have learnt to depend on Him more and experience His Sufficiency.

I love this verse from Isaiah 43, where God talks about doing a new thing in the lives of Israelites. How much more for His children? Heavenly Father I trust in you completely and the plans that are in store. You are good and You always do good!!

1 comment:

Caroline Kaunds said...

changes are good...like you said they help us to lean on christ more... and thus will always know that it is Christ who grows:)