Sunday, January 4, 2009

God's infinite wisdom displayed

I am reading ,"Trusting God, even when life hurts"by Jerry Bridges probably the third time and yet there is so much to grasp and mull over!!! It is very important to trust God and the way He runs this universe and more so how He chooses to run my life.....Nothing honors God more when we choose to trust Him completely when life makes no sense at all!!!

The question I ask myself again and again, Is God my Father worthy of my trust?? Absolutely!!! Even when circumstances are difficult and painful? Yes!!! God is good and He is my Creator. He can do as He pleases!!!
"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

I have always struggled with my height and especially when people pass me over as a kid or think I'm a teenager!! It's a great compliment for a lady to be thought of as very young....Trust me, it feels good...But every coin has two sides of it!!! And I won't go into the detals of it either.....

That's why I love this verse from Psalm 139.....
"I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" (Psalm 139:14)

And this is for all those who struggle with the way you look... Think about it.....God made you that way because He wanted you precisely that way!!!

I love what Rev. James Hufstetler said......
"You are the result of the attentive, careful, thoughtful, intimate, detailed, creative work of God. Your personality, your sex, your height, your features, are what they are because God made them precisely that way. He made you that way He did because that is the way He wants you to be.....If God had wanted you to be basically and creatively different he would have made you differently. Your genes and chromosomes and creaturely distinctiveness-even the shape of your nose and ears-are what they are by God'd design." From the book -On knowing oneself"

It's settled in my heart......I am fearfully and wonderfully made......

No comments: